Town Hall
The former town hall of Milagro, documented in 1693, was a brick building with a six-arched arcade and two storeys. It was demolished when Plaza de los Fueros was enlarged during the 20th century. The current municipal offices occupy the former Casa Sindical and form a complex with the old schools and a large interior courtyard. Its central location structures social life in the historic quarter and makes it easy to continue on foot towards the main heritage landmarks and viewpoints around the town.